Cultural Trip to Myanmar
October 30, 2020 - November 8, 2020
Join us as we explore Myanmar from one of the world’s most mysterious and undiscovered destinations. This “Last Frontier of Untouched Asia” features spectacular landscapes, ancient temples, colonial architecture and superb cuisine.
Our journey begins in the city of Yangon, where antiquity and the modern world meet. Then it’s on to the bustling city of Mandalay and a cruise down the Irrawaddy River for two nights, enjoying unique cultural experiences and citizen diplomacy along the way. Step back in time as we visit the ancient temples of Bagan and Pindaya Cave, filled with over 7,000 Buddha statues. We conclude our journey amidst the tranquility of Inle Lake and its floating village communities. The trip is operated by JNR Incorporated.
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Special guest speakers and exclusive opportunities for citizen diplomacy
- Authentic family meals in local village homes
- A visit to the famous 5-Day Market
- Exclusive dinner in view of an ancient temple complex
- Food donation ceremony at the Mine Tauk Tawya Monastery
- Inthar boat racing ceremony
- Canoe Ride among Inle Lake Floating Villages
- Inthar cooking class at the
- Inle Heritage Foundation and Restaurant
Click Here for our brochure about the trip to Myanmar.
For more information, please contact Heidi Knuff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619.519.7057