Expand your global impact while supporting the San Diego community
By investing in the San Diego Diplomacy Council’s mission at any level, our corporate partners are given opportunities to network with visiting dignitaries, business leaders, and influencers across a range of industries and countries. Through their support, Corporate Partners also help us do our important work of connecting San Diego to the world and expand our local and global impact.
Contact us to discuss corporate partnership opportunities.
We offer two levels of corporate partnership with unique benefits for your organization:
Diplomat - $1,000-$4,999 annually
- Recognition of your partnership on our website, in printed materials, and on social media
- Member-exclusive SDDC emails and newsletters
- Up to 5 free passes to all Global Social Hour events and our Annual Members Meeting
- Discount pricing for up to 5 at all SDDC Cultural Events
Ambassador - $5,000 + annually
- All Corporate Diplomat benefits
- Opportunities to meet with international delegates
- Opportunities to attend professional exchange meetings between delegates and local experts
- Hosting opportunities for international groups of subject-matter experts at your office
- Exclusive networking events for SDDC Corporate Partners
- Up to 15 free passes to all Global Social Hour events, our Annual Partner Appreciation Event, and our Annual fundraiser.
What our corporate partners are saying
"Sempra International is proud to support the San Diego Diplomacy Council and their vision of building global relationships, promoting transparency in governance and supporting diplomacy through professional and cultural exchanges. The delegations’ visits from throughout the world led by the SDDC provide us with an opportunity to collaborate with other professionals and share insights and perspectives in business, leadership and the community. Supporting the SDDC offers the San Diego community an opportunity to engage other thought leaders on a global stage."
"BD, a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health with more than 40,000 associates in 50 countries, is a proud sponsor of the San Diego Diplomacy Council and its mission to solve increasingly complex challenges facing our interconnected world."