Let us design a custom program for you
We partner with private companies, government offices, and non-profit organizations to create custom professional international exchange opportunities that bring individuals from different parts of the world together to examine global challenges. We can arrange all programmatic and logistical aspects of international meetings, conferences, dialogues, training programs, fellowships, and other public and private events.
Build strategic global connections
We work one-on-one with each client to determine their needs and develop a customized plan for the administrative and programmatic management of their event or program. We aim to support San Diego’s global competitiveness efforts by connecting global business leaders with their San Diego counterparts, fostering relationships and forging international business connections. Our fees are based on the level of service provided, number of international guests, and length of program.
- Enrichment Seminar for 90 international post-doctoral Fulbright scholars
- Month-long fellowship programs for business leaders from Russia, Southeast Asia, Latin America, and the Caribbean through the YLAI, RBL and YSEALI programs
- Russian Business Leaders Fellowship Program
- Scottish Members of Parliament visit organized for the U.S. Embassy London, U.S. Consulate Edinburgh and Cultural Vistas.
- Custom outbound travel opportunities, including our upcoming trip to Croatia and Bosnia i Herzegovina.
For more information, please contact Heidi Knuff, Custom Programs and Services Director at email@example.com.
Learn more about what San Diego has to offer (information provided by San Diego Regional EDC).View our incoming delegation calendar