Let us design a custom program for you
We partner with private companies, government offices, and non-profit organizations to create custom professional international exchange opportunities that bring individuals from different parts of the world together to examine global challenges. We can arrange all programmatic and logistical aspects of international meetings, conferences, dialogues, training programs, fellowships, and other public and private events.
Build strategic global connections
We work one-on-one with each client to determine their needs and develop a customized plan for the administrative and programmatic management of their event or program. We aim to support San Diego’s global competitiveness efforts by connecting global business leaders with their San Diego counterparts, fostering relationships and forging international business connections. Our fees are based on the level of service provided, number of international guests, and length of program.
- Professional Meetings and Workshops: Mandela Washington Fellowship Program, where we hosted 25 social entrepreneurs from Sub-Saharan Africa for a 6-week training program in collaboration with the University of San Diego Institute for Peace and Justice
- Conferences and Training Programs: We have hosted Fulbright Enrichment Seminars for 90 international postdoctoral Fulbright scholars and faculty in 2015-2018 among other large conferences
- Business Fellowships: We regularly host cohorts of international business fellows through the Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative (YLAI), Russian Business Leaders Program (RBL), Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI), Professional Fellows Program (PFP), Young Transatlantic Innovative Leaders Initiative (YTILI) and Uzbek Leaders Program (UBL).
- Educational and Cultural Exchange Visits: The Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program where we hosted 25 Iraqi youth for a two-week training program on leadership and civic engagement; and multi-week TESOL training programs for global educators.
- Protocol and Cultural Briefings: We have arranged cultural and protocol training for San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance and other San Diego clients.
- Citizen Diplomacy Trips: We took a group of 7 performing artists, known as CREW Percussion to Kuwait, where they performed for an audience of over 700, led percussion classes, and visited schools and other groups. We also took a group of 24 high school volleyball players and coaches from San Diego to Vietnam and Laos for a two week sports and cultural diplomacy program. We also arranged a reciprocal trip for 16 players and coaches from Laos and Vietnam to visit San Diego. Finally, local San Diegans can sign up to travel on one of our citizen diplomacy trips abroad. On these trips, our travelers have opportunities to connect through authentic visits, lectures, private performances, and other experiences. Find out more about past outbound trips to Vietnam, Cuba, and Colombia.
For more information, please contact Heidi Knuff, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about what San Diego has to offer