The San Diego Diplomacy Council is searching for suitable professional hosts for an incoming cohort of mid-level international emerging leaders, who are participating in the Professional Fellows Program (PFP). Fellows will be placed in the U.S. for a four-week fellowship, any time between April 1 to June 30, 2021. While their incoming visit will be virtual, we are hopeful that the second part of this experience, with San Diegan hosts visiting their Fellows, can take place in person.
This year’s fellows include leaders from:
- Armenia: with professional interests in Public Finance Management, Performance Evaluation, Audit, Financial Analysis, and Good Governance
- Russia: interested in Innovation Management and R&D
- Moldova: interested in Economic Development, Region Revitalization, Rural Development, and Sustainable Tourism
- Turkey: with professional interests surrounding Immigration, Education, Refugee Children, and Youth/Women Empowerment
- Ukraine: interested in PPP Projects, and Maritime and Transportation Policy
- Ukraine: with professional interests in Business Protection, Business Rights, Accountability
If you are interested in hosting a Fellow or finding out more information, please send an email to email@example.com with details on which Fellow you think would best suit your organization.