INTERNSHIP & VOLUNTEERING
Gain hands-on experience in public diplomacy while learning about the work of a nonprofit in San Diego. Our volunteer intern positions are for college juniors through graduate level students. Our internship program is attractive to emerging global leaders looking to expand their skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Program – designed to give students practical experience in planning and scheduling professional appointments for international visitors who come to San Diego.
- Operations – designed to give the student a global perspective on how non-profit organizations are managed, organized and run
- Executive – designed to give the student experience in working with executive level personnel on administrative, meeting planning and communication tasks.
- Events – designed to give the student a high level of responsibility and exposure in planning professional and social events.
- Membership – designed to give the student experience conducting first-hand research with international businesses, foundations and individuals to determine potential sources for support or affiliation with our organization.
- Data Analytics – designed to give students real world experience in utilizing a variety of techniques to interpret data and identify growth opportunities in membership, funding and community involvement through analysis of data and trends.
- Marketing – designed to give the student a high level of responsibility and exposure to local media sources in a professional, intercultural environment.
Internship Details and Timeline
Our unpaid internships are approximately 15 hours per week, between 10 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday for a minimum of 6 months. Resumes are accepted and Internships are available year round.
Email your resume and internship interest to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.