INTERNSHIP & VOLUNTEERING
Gain hands-on experience in public diplomacy while learning about the work of a nonprofit in San Diego. Our volunteer intern positions are for college juniors through graduate-level students. Our internship program is attractive to emerging global leaders looking to expand their skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Program – designed to give students practical experience in planning and scheduling professional appointments for international visitors who come to San Diego.
- Operations – designed to give the student a global perspective on how non-profit organizations are managed, organized, and run
- Executive – designed to give the student experience in working with executive-level personnel on administrative, meeting planning, and communication tasks.
- Events – designed to give the student a high level of responsibility and exposure in planning professional and social events.
- Membership – designed to give the student experience conducting first-hand research with international businesses, foundations, and individuals to determine potential sources for support or affiliation with our organization.
- Data Analytics – designed to give students real-world experience in utilizing a variety of techniques to interpret data and identify growth opportunities in membership, funding, and community involvement through analysis of data and trends.
- Marketing – designed to give the student a high level of responsibility and exposure to local media sources in a professional, intercultural environment.
Internship Details and Timeline
Our unpaid internships are approximately 15 hours per week, between 10 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday for a minimum of 6 months. Resumes are accepted and Internships are available year-round.
Email your resume and internship interest to email@example.com to apply.